Monday, March 25, 2013

Saturday March 23

Saturday Morning started out early we got around and headed  to Little Rock where we meet up with our friends again today at the Restuarant All Aboard in Little Rock and let me tell you if you haven't eaten there you should put it on your list to try. I had a Ruben Sandwhich was to die for but anyways the restaurant is mainly focused on little ones and atmopshere for children you order as soon as you walk in the door similar to a fast food restaurant and then your food is delivered to you by train it is very neat. Then off to Jump Zone after filling those kids tummies up but I must not forget that between stops I did happen to get to sneak into a shoe store and those that know me know I love some shoes so anywhere I go I try and sneak shoe store in on the trip. After we had reached Jump Zone and let the kids wear there selves down it was time for a peacful drive home and a peacful night rest. What a blessed Saturday that we had hope you all have a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment